SHIPPING & RETURNS
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
HOW LONG UNTIL MY ORDER IS DISPATCHED?
We aim to ship all orders within 3 business days. In peak periods, please allow for up to 6 business days for dispatch.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive an email which will include relevant tracking information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- MLIU offers returns for defective, unworn items and incorrect size.
- A return request must be made within 7 days of receiving your item.
- Duties, taxes, shipping costs and payment fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- For incorrect sizing, we also offer exchanges or store credit. However, as stated above, MLIU is not responsible for any related shipping costs, taxes or duties. Although MLIU may decide to help cover these costs at its sole discretion. Please be sure to always check the sizing charts before making a purchase.
- The item must be returned in its original, unworn condition to be refunded.
- Please ensure before you return an item that all tags are attached and all original packaging is present.
- Please ensure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Once approved, ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined above.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel.
- Use an insured tracking delivery service to ensure your parcel reaches us safely. Please send a follow up email with your tracking information to email@example.com
- Once your item(s) have been returned you must allow 7-14 working days for your original payment method to be reimbursed.
Deliveries will be made to the shipping address nominated by you and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the address provided is complete and accurate.
We are not responsible for delays, lost or damaged shipments or orders sent to incorrect, invalid addresses or correct addresses. In the event that a product is lost in transit, MLIU will help as much as is reasonably necessary to trace a missing parcel.
Orders may end up being returned to us for various reasons including, non-payment of fees, duties or taxes, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. If a package is returned or rejected, the customer will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange redelivery and will also have to pay for all postage costs. If items are returned due to duties or taxes not being paid, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. The customer will only be eligible for a refund once the item has been returned and if the item is in its original condition when received.
DUTIES AND TAXES
MLIU does not cover international customs duties and taxes outside of Australia.